Congratulations to the following individuals who were recognized at the 2016 EMS Awards in May.
• Medal of Honor – Sarah Druy, Samuel Harpin, Scott Lepper and James Rose
• Medal of Valor – Barry Kirschner and Darrell Orsak
• Act of Service – Nicola McMillan
• Certificate of Commendation – James Rose
• Outstanding “Specialist/Support” Member of the Year – Donna Slack
• Pre-Hospital ALS Patient Care Provider of the Year – Alex Witte
• Unit Commendation – Michael Bradberry, Benjamin Dobrin, Sarah Druy, Rick Flack, Samuel Harpin, Richard Hudson, Brett Johnson, Scott Lepper, Darrell Orsak, James Rose, Michael Simon, Larry Utter, Devin West, David Wheeler, Curtiss Woodruff and John Young
• Call of the Year (see cover story)
• 30 Years of Service – Wallace Ching, Diane Haberdash, Kay Laws, Edward Leonard and Stewart Martin
• 35 Years of Service – William Kiley and Roy Tydings
• 40 Years of Service – John (Jack) Dye and Virginia Gilpin
*Additional volunteers were recognized for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service.