The Virginia Gilpin Distinguished Service Award is presented to an individual whose outstanding actions and activities have helped to strengthen and enhance the volunteer rescue squad system in the City of Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Any operational, administrative or life member affiliated with any volunteer rescue squad in the City of Virginia Beach;
- Any member of the Virginia Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad Foundation;
- Any private citizen.
Selection and Nomination:
Candidates will be judged by the Board of Directors of the Virginia Beach Rescue Squad Foundation.
- All candidate submissions for the active list must be received at the Virginia Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad Foundation office by January 15, 2020.
- Any nominated individual not receiving an award will be carried on the active list for the following year without need for further nomination during that time.
- Records will be maintained at the Virginia Beach Rescue Squad Foundation office in Virginia Beach, Virginia. It is the responsibility of the Executive Director of the Foundation to ensure that all submissions are delivered to the Board in a timely and complete manner.
If you have any questions, please call Mary-Ellen McLean, Program Officer, at (757) 437-0968, or email email@example.com.
Complete the requested information and submit this form to make your nomination.